What’s Your Juice?

Ever notice that some of the most important lessons we learn in life are taught to us by children? Dewitt Jones is a National Geographic photojournalist and motivational speaker. In this three-minute clip, the best part of Jones’ Focus and Vision, he shares an inspirational anecdote that will stay with you forever. I promise you, you won’t regret it!

Now that you’ve experienced it, please share. What’s your juice?

“Margarita Moments” Mash-Up:

If you feel the slightest bit guilty about taking time out of your busy day to enjoy a “Margarita Moment,” these bloggers are here to tell you–it’s okay. You’re doing right by you.

Jill Weatherholt’s post, “Time’s a Wastin”

Writing Scribe, Susannah Hardy’s post, “I’m Number One”

About these ads

1. Christine Ashworth
    Oct 22, 2012 @ 13:19:16

What a wonderful find! And exactly what I needed this morning. Writing is my juice, my passion, what gets me through the day. When I don’t do it, I start to lose myself.
    As I sit in my office at the day job, listening to grown men all aflutter about an email that didn’t go out last week, this video helped me put it all into perspective. I need the day job currently to fuel my passion…which makes the day job easier to bear. It’s a circle.

Thanks, Jolyse!

2. Jolyse Barnett
    Oct 22, 2012 @ 17:17:37

Christine, thanks for sharing your passion (I can appreciate your situation, too.) Hang in there, it will all pay off one day! :)

3. Jill Weatherholt
    Oct 22, 2012 @ 18:36:44

I love that, Jolyse! We can learn a lot from a child’s innocence. That video is certainly a keeper. Thanks for sharing my link! I’ll return the favor when I figure out how to do it. :) I’m new to WordPress.

4. Jolyse Barnett
    Oct 22, 2012 @ 19:04:38

You’re welcome, Jill, and welcome to WP. :) I’m happy you enjoyed today’s Moment. Have a wonderful week!

5. Muffintopmommy
    Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:32:14

AMEN, my writer friend!

Oct 23, 2012 @ 22:41:11

I love that story. It inspired me to hone in on my vision for my daily life even more, and focus on where my passions lie. I’m thrilled you liked it, too.

6. Donna Coe-Velleman
    Oct 23, 2012 @ 22:06:10

That was sweet. Thanks for sharing it!