This page is dedicated to chart writing progress through particpation in Kait Nolan’s Round of Words in 80 Days, “the writing challenge that knows you have a life.”
Update for Wednesday, February 19, 2014:
Wow, I cannot believe my last update was January 26th. At least I’ve been better at keeping up with my writing goals than my reporting of them.
37 books for enjoyment. I finished another two books and recently have been on a kick watching biographical movies about authors. (Saving Mr. Banks, Miss Potter, and JK Rowling). I decided to increase my goal for reading since I’m on a roll.
- Write an average of 750 new words for current WIP daily. During synopsis writing process, I’ve revised existing scenes while tightening the WIP further, with a total of 4K more to the story (still 7K shy of my goal for end of Feb.)
an articlethree articles for LIRW Shorelines’ newsletter. In Brainstorming process for another article. (2 written to date.)
- Read and comment on 2 blog posts per day. I’ve met this goal! Getting back into the groove this year and happy about it.
- Engage in social media 1/2 hour per day. Yes!
- Pilates for 20 minutes five days a week PLUS new goal of Thin Thighs in 30 Days Program. Pilates is going well. Began the Thin Thighs Program three days ago. (Yes, it was time for drastic measures…)
- Create weekly blog for Margarita Moments. I published my blog post on time these past two weeks. Have begun stockpiling post ideas again, in drafting stage fr next week’s post. Again, I feel like I’m getting back into the groove with this activity.
To cheer on fellow ROWers, visit the ROW Linky Page.
Update for Monday, January 6 2014–START OF FIRST ROUND FOR 2014:
I’m keeping it simple this round.
3 booksfor enjoyment. DONE! Changed to 7 books.
- Write an average of 750 new words for current WIP daily.
an articlefor LIRW Shorelines’ newsletter. DONE! Changed to 3 articles.
- Read and comment on 2 blog posts per day.
- Engage in social media 1/2 hour per day.
- Pilates for 20 minutes five days a week. ADDED “Thin Thighs in 30 Days Program”
- Create weekly blog for Margarita Moments.