Pin it to Win it! I don’t know about you, but every winter about this time I get a tad antsy. I’m ready for a little excitement, a little something unexpected…a little fun.
AND if, like me, you’re unable to gallivant off on an exotic vacay whenever the whim strikes you,but you’d still appreciate a wee bit of me-time, why not do what I do? Escape home to a romantic read…
Playing “Pin it To Win it!” could get you a free copy of ONE MORE SUNSET, my Key West romantic suspense!
Yeah, I’m a voracious reader, too! A few of the HOT destination romances I’ve devoured this winter are:
- Life’s a Beach by Jamie K. Schmidt — This sexy little number is set in Hawaii. If you enjoy reading a racy romance with no-holds-barred sensuality, you’ll be an instant fan. I really enjoyed the plot, too. No, really, I swear. 😉
- What the Lady Wants by Nika Rhone — Oh my, this contemporary romance brought back memories of Kevin Costner in the movie, The Bodyguard. Those mirrored sunglasses. I enjoyed the summer hanging-by-the-pool with Thea and her girlfriends and plotting how to finally get Brennan to acknowledge the girl who adored him from afar all these years. This was Nika’s debut contemporary romance with a suspense element. I’m excited to see what she has in store for us readers next.
- Her Pirate from the Past by Caro Carson–SEXY pirate. Time-travel in South Carolina. Need I say more? Caro is a new-to-me author, and I’ll definitely check out more pirate-themed or time travel stories of hers for quick, light escapes.
- Barefoot with a Bad Boy by Roxanne St. Claire –I’m so excited about this newest release (set in sunny Florida) by one of my go-to authors. You can bet it’s next in line on my Kindle. If you haven’t read Ms. St. Claire books before, she has dozens of incredible backlist choices. I especially enjoyed her Barefoot Bay Brides series. I’d suggest reading the prequel novella to this romance first though, FREE on Amazon Kindle. It’s self-standing. No annoying cliffhanger.
“Pin It To Win It!” Details…
For a chance to win a signed paperback copy of my destination romance, One More Sunset, and a mystery box of escapist goodies for my WINTER BLAHS GIVEAWAY…all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to my spam-free newsletter.
- Comment below about your dream destination or hot book recommendation.
- Spread the love by tweeting, sharing, or pinning this blog post.
Contest Terms and Conditions…One USA entrant will be randomly selected from qualifying entries to receive the WINTER BLAHS GIVEAWAY PRIZE. Depending on total number of qualifying entries, up to three runner-up winners will be randomly selected to win their choice of ebook from the author’s backlist. Giveaway will remain open until Sunday, March 13th and the winners will be announced on the Monday, March 14th blog. Good luck!